They say that 80% of living a healthy lifestyle is created in the kitchen. We have put food on a pedestal. We turn to food when we are happy, sad, stressed, depressed, angry, overwhelmed. We are looking for a quick fix to suppress or elevate our mood. When in the long run the indulgence is just hurting us both mentally and physically.
Stop Letting Food Run Your LIFE!
When you feel the urge or temptation to give into food…..talk to the food and tell it who is boss.
Yell at it…..”YOU ARE NOT MY BOSS!”
If you want to feel good and be healthy you have to have limitations. You can’t do everything you want to do everyday and somehow be healthy and feel good.
Tips on how to decrease the overwhelming sensation of giving into temptations:
- Never 100% restrict a certain food
- Never reward yourself with food
- Allow yourself to eat what you enjoy in moderation
- Forgive yourself for giving in and move on
- Eat in BALANCE for your body and lifestyle
Sign up today for a FREE Transformation Session to learn
more tips and tricks!